Sicurezza | 15 – 17 Nov 2017
by admin | July 8, 2016 7:49 am
Location: Fiera Milano, Rho, Milan, Italy
What is Sicurezza?
Sicurezza is a world renown tradeshow which aims to showcase all the new trends & developments with regard to security & fire prevention. This tradeshow occurs every two years. Key focus for business is as follows: convergence, solutions & internationalizations.
Exhibition Categories for Sicurezza
- Anti-intrusion and Burglary Systems
- Crime Prevention
- Cyber Security
- Fire Prevention
- Integrated and Intelligent Buildings
- Lamps and Lights Safety
- Security and Automation for high risk business
- Security for valuables, documents and information – Intelligence
- Service Activities
Target market for the trade show:
- security and electrical systems installers
- system integrators
- security managers working in large-scale companies and on extensive sites
- risk managers working in large companies, in large-scale distribution and on extensive sites
- computer technicians and IT managers
- networking/ telecommunications consultants
- final users (banks, points of sale and large-scale distribution)
- the public administration and local authorities
- the forces of law and order
Statistics & Analysis of Sicurezza
Exhibitors= 23% increase from the last two trade shows
Visitors= 26% increase from the last two trade shows
- The majority of the visitors are from Europe, making this a key opportunity for SA visitors to develop channels and links with key business associates.
- Given that only 7% of the visitors are from Africa, this serves as an opportunity for SA organisations to go there as both exhibitors and visitors.
Benefits of attending Sicurezza
You keep up with leading innovation & technology
Based on feedback from trade show visitors, you can develop new ideas for your company or for your products
As a buyer or delegate, you will have the opportunity to import new merchandise or technology, leading to improved market stance and profitability
As a buyer or delegate, you will be able to find new product uses or benefits
Should your company be global, this provides you with the opportunity to analyse your competitors and gaps in the market.
As an exhibitor, there is added marketing incentive due to additional media coverage (should your display be a trend setter)
Trade shows provides the opportunity for strategic partnerships & alliances to develop with suppliers or buyers.
This is an opportunity for delegates to have fun & even treat this as work combined with team building.
For Fire Prevention Companies
- Improved fire prevention technology will secure individuals business and organisation
- Leads to to minimized damage & cost resulting from fire damage.
- The water scarcity in SA creates the demand for new innovations in fire prevention that do not require water.
- This makes Security Essen an excellent opportunity to find new methods & prevention techniques for fire prevention.
For companies that deal with counter-terrorism
- A growing threat for SA is terrorism
- US embassy & British embassy continuing to highlight that SA can’t manage such a threat
- Is vital organisations to have their own mechanisms and methods in place
- Makes tradeshow applicable to all high profile organisations.
For company that deal with anti-theft systems and solutions
- A continuous economic decline in SA means increased poverty, thus increasing theft.
- Is crucial for organisations to increase security
- Thus Security Essen is applicable for both a learning curve and to discover new technology.
You cannot afford to miss out on this!
Contact Us to Attend
- Benefit 1: #
- Benefit 2: #
- Benefit 3: #
- Benefit 4: #
- Benefit 5: #
- Benefit 6: #
- Benefit 7: #
- Benefit 8: #
- Contact Us to Attend: http://2015.expavpro.co.za/contact-us/
Source URL: http://2015.expavpro.co.za/sicurezza-15-17-nov-2017/
Copyright ©2021 Export Pavilion Promotions unless otherwise noted.